Vantage: Helping You Become Proactive, Not Reactive With Your Business Finances
Understand today, forecast tomorrow and action a
better future for your business.
This reporting software is provided to all clients as part of the service. They get a login to the live tailored Dashboard and also get a PDF report of the same stuff each month emailed to them. The real-time aspect is key here as the client can login anytime to see how their business is doing – something our competitors/in house accounts teams can’t/don’t do.
Any accountant can show you the past …
So many accountants don’t advise, they’ll just give you a history lesson on what happened in the past. They review what happened last month, quarter or year, always looking in the rear-view mirror.
Predicting business performance based on last year’s accounts will not help you to build a successful business. Instead, you need to look up and ahead.
Every business decision you make will affect your financials immediately or in time. Don’t put your business at risk by only looking back. Instead, let us help you to unlock the insights that are hidden within your financial information to make better decisions today.
Virgate Accounts can show you the future.
Our number one priority is you, your business and helping you to make the most of your figures. We want you to achieve greater financial success personally and professionally.
Make better decisions today that impacts tomorrow’s success.
Vantage is our all-in-one forecasting and reporting tool – a financial satnav for your business.
This bespoke solution provides you with first-class information, analysis and advice and empowers you to build a more successful business and achieve your goals.
Vantage will help you to:
- Be proactive, not reactive with your finances.
- Keep your finger on the pulse – you’ll know at all times how your business is performing.
- Gain financial clarity and control, understanding your business past, present and future.
- Access live up-to-the-minute data so you can see exactly where your business is going.
- Plan your financial future with integrated financial forecasting. Start looking forward and predict the cash in your bank.
- Explore every avenue your business might travel with advanced ‘what if’ scenario planning.
No more not knowing where your business is.
Vantage provides you with a detailed reporting dashboard that is bespoke to your business. Built on true, full financial data means it’s not just profit and loss forecasting; it’s full three-way forecasting of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss and Cashflow.
Vantage makes it easy to see where your business is going and how you’re performing against key performance indicators. It gives you the insight and confidence to be able to make the right informed decisions in a real-time and proactive manner.
Real-time business insights any time, any place.
Vantage is accessible 24/7 from any device – mobile, desktop or tablet. You can gain access to your financials on the go – get beautiful visuals and real-time business insight whenever and wherever.
Vantage gives you the full picture and the confidence to go with it.
Successful businesses don’t just succeed because they have a great service or product. They survive because they know what’s coming. They thrive because they do something about it. They thrive because they have a clear vantage point of their business.
You need Vantage if:
- You are tired of financial reports that give no clear indication of what it means for your business.
- You are fed up of not being able to access key financial metrics and know you are running your business on gut feeling.
- You don’t know your Balance Sheet from your Profit and Loss, or what it all means for Cashflow.
- You only set a budget for your profit and loss statement without considering the cash position or impact on the balance sheet.
- You are spending hours and hours on Excel and want to say goodbye to spreadsheets once and for all.
- You want to run your business more intelligently and achieve greater results with less effort.
If you’d like to find out how the team at Virgate Accounts can help to innovate and support your business, then get in contact today so that we can start working on your business’s success.