Outsourced Retail And Hospitality Services
Here at Virgate, we pride ourselves on being a one stop shop for our clients.
By providing the whole package from daily bookkeeping all the way through to year end compliance, this allows business owners and management to really focus on more value-adding activities within their business.
An experienced team at a fraction of the cost.
Our Key Services Include:
Even though we are not physically located at your premises, we act very much as your in-house accounts department. Giving you the benefits of an experienced team at a fraction of the cost.
Due to our fixed fee pricing structure, you could be paying as little as 1% of your annual turnover for our services.
The table below provides a snapshot of the support and services you will receive throughout the year.
|Liaising with suppliers & customers|
|Reconciling the bank accounts|
|Delivery/Goods in reconciliations|
|Support & advice when you need it|
|Managment of all HMRC correspondence|
|WEEKLY||Payroll processed & paid (including Pension management)|
|Payments to suppliers|
|MONTHLY||Payroll processed & paid (including Pension managment)|
|Payments to suppliers|
|Staff expenses reimbursement|
|Performance Report Pack|
|Balance sheet reconciliations|
|QUARTERLY||VAT returns produced & filed with HMRC|
|High-level business review (including detailed cost review)|
|Preparation & filing of annual statutory accounts|
|Preparation & filing of Corporation Tax Return|
|Filing of Confirmation Statement with Companies House|
|Prepare & file P11D returns|
|Director Self-Assessment Tax Return|
What you will receive;
- A dedicated Client Manager. Available by phone and email, your client manager will get to know you, your business, deal with HMRC on your behalf and be your day-to-day contact with Virgate Accounts.
- Unlimited accounting advice from our team of qualified accountants. You’ll never have to book an appointment as we fit in around your business. Our team are qualified to provide you with comprehensive, up to date support.
- Access to a team of specialists. We work closely with a team of experts who will be able to advise you on issues such as tax-related questions, marketing and business growth and cost efficiency.
- The latest cloud software. A suite of integrated software and mobile apps to help you and your business save time and money.
- Costs reviews & procurement. We review the prices you pay and work with partners & suppliers to get you better deals.
- Legal Services. Advice when you need it without the huge price tag.
- News and advice. You’ll receive the latest news, business advice and more.
Our monthly fixed fees are transparent based on level of turnover;
|YOUR ANNUAL TURNOVER*||MONTHLY FEE|
|£500k - £1m||£975|
|£1m - £1.5m||£1,375|
|£1.5m - £2m||£1,725|
|£2m - £2.5m||£2,125|
|£2.5m - £3m||£2,525|
|£3m - £3.5m||£2,925|
|£3.5m - £4m||£3,425|
|£4m - £4.5m||£4,125|
|£4.5m - £5m||£4,525|
*turnover and fees are per business unit
Fees are subject to VAT
How much we save: Case study
Here is just one example of how much money we have saved a client by switching to us:
Their previous in-house accounts function:
|TOTAL PER ANNUM||£55.5k|
|Finance Manager Salary||£35k|
|Part-time Bookkeeper Salary||£8.5k|
|Pension Costs & Employer NI on the above salaries||£4.5k|
|Accounting software annual licence||£7.5K|
= management accounts over 6 months behind, mistakes being made, no sickness/holiday cover
Replaced with Virgate:
|TOTAL PER ANNUM||£11.7k|
|Virgate fee (Xero subscription included)||£10.2k|
= management reporting tidy, with the client within a week of the month end + modern stock system
SAVING OF £43.8K PA